*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Countries We Ship To
Taxes and Duties
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package DDU, "duties and taxes unpaid", and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties, and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties, and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- We do not alter the prices of the items reflected on the Order.
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny the release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by Wristband Specialty.
Please Note that Shipping agents may contact you through email and phone. Please be sensitive to their contact and follow up to ensure your package may be cleared and processed for delivery.